Curbside or Mailboat Parts Delivery
These are the steps to place your parts orders:
- Contact your usual sales person via phone or email
- Contact us via WhatsApp
Island Salesman Contact Number New Providence Edward Pratt 242-376-2014 New Providence Hailey Evans 242-376-7144 New Providence Teko Rahming 242-376-3688 Grand Bahama Parts Counter 242-727-2774 Abaco Parts Counter 242-727-2774
- If you need help identifying the part numbers that you require please send a picture or start a video call with the numbers above.
- Once the parts have been identified, our sales people will send you an email and a text message with your parts order document number and the total amount including VAT to be paid (if applicable).
- Submit payment via credit card by filling out the form that our salesmen will email to you or via online wire transfer with the bank instructions that will be emailed as well. Cash payments are accepted when picking up at our main stores in Nassau or Freeport. Purchase Orders are welcome for customers with a credit account with us.
- Pick up at M&E Limited or your preferred mailboat once payment has been confirmed.
- When picking up at M&E Limited you will need to inform your salesman by sending a text message to the above numbers when you arrive to our facility. Park your vehicle in one of the designated customer parking spots. We will bring the parts to your vehicle along with your invoice. If you decide to pay cash you will be required to wear a face mask to enter our building, only one customer will be allowed at a time to enter our building, please remain in your vehicle until called in.
If you decide to visit us during the allowed days and times, please adhere to the following:
- Call or text the numbers above to announce your arrival.
- You will be required to wear a face mask to enter the building.
- Only one customer will be allowed at a time in our facility, please remain in your vehicle until called in.
Note: Customers who follow the curbside pick-up process and must enter the building for cash payment will have preference over walk-in customers.